General terms and conditions
For participants shall be considered persons who:
The following terms and conditions apply to the relations between the PARTICIPANT and the ORGANISER of the conference. The ORGANISER may amend or modify these regulations, in which case the PARTICIPANTS are obliged to keep themselves advised with the information published on this website.
The participants are informed that:
- Have correctly fill out and sent the registration form, found on this website;
- Have received acknowledgement of receipt for the registration form from the ORGANISER;
- Have sent their paper or presentation formatted according the requirements published on this website;
- Have received acknowledgement of receipt for the paper or presentation from the ORGANISER;
- Have transferred the participation fees in full in the term of payment;
- Are introduced to the terms and conditions described hereof and have accepted their implementation.
The participants engage that:
- All the consigned personal data will be stored and processed by the ORGANISER;
- All the received papers and presentations will be stored, processed and published by the ORGANISER;
- They will be photographed during the event. A selection of these visual materials might be published on the ORGANISER’s website, in the social networks and on other sites;
- The distribution of advertising messages in any form during the event is strictly prohibited, unless done under the explicit assent of the ORGANISER;
- The duration of the conference depends on the number of presentations requested, as well as the ability of their authors to present them;
- The organization of a social program depends on the number of participants willing to join it, as well as the weather conditions;
- The order of the presentations, listed in the preliminary program, may be changed at ORGANISER’s discretion;
- Each paper should be presented personally. The presentation of other people’s papers is not allowed, unless done under the explicit assent of the ORGANISER;
- The type of presenting a paper may be changed at ORGANISER’s discretion in case there is no confirmation of personal attendance submitted by the PARTICIPANT;
- They cannot present a paper in type other that the statement, submitted in the registration form, unless done under the explicit assent of the ORGANISER;
- Are alleged to one accompanying person only. The name of this person must be listed in advance, in the registration form;
- Accompanying person (whether they are co-authors) are not qualified as participants. They do not receive materials from the event;
- Invoices are sent via e-mail only;
- To receive an invoice ordered by a company or an organization the PARTICIPANT must state this intention in the registration form, otherwise the invoice will be issued to the personal name, stated in the form;
- Certificates are sent via e-mail only to PARTICIPANTS who attended the event personally and presented own papers;
- They have to submit a compact disc or a flash drive with their presentation’s text 30 minutes before the session starts in order to make an oral presentation of a paper;
- They have to submit their posters on paper according to the specifications, listed in the ORGANISER’s website and display them on the panels provided for that purpose 30 minutes before the poster session starts;
- The conference is aimed at scientists and professionals, and its capacity is limited to 300 attendees;
- Once transferred, the participation fee cannot be refunded, except in case of cancellation through ORGANISER’s fault;
- The entire correspondence between the PARTICIPANT and the ORGANISER is confidential. It must not be disclosed publicly or to any third parties;
- Persons under 18 years of age are not allowed to the event.
The organiser is not answerable for:
- All personal data they provide is valid and current;
- They are authors of all the provided papers and presentations or they received the explicit assent for presentation by the actual author and/or co-author, who are also introduced to the general terms and conditions hereof;
- Bear full responsibility for the content of the provided papers and presentations as well as the possible consequences of its disclosure.
The organiser can deny access to the event for persons who:
- Problems with issuing a visa, travelling, accommodation or any other difficulties related to the PARTICIPANTS stay;
- Changes in fees and/or terms and conditions for hotel accommodations, listed on the ORGANISER’s website;
- The content of the provided by the PARTICIPANTS papers and presentations as well as the possible consequences of its disclosure;
- Changes in the preliminary program, occurred because of unavailability of participants to attend the event or other circumstances;
- Participant’s inability to present a paper due to changes in the events program.
The organiser can deny presenting papers in case:
- Would not show a valid identification document;
- Would not show a valid document, certifying the proper requirement for participation were met;
- Distribute advertising messages of any kind, unless done under the explicit assent of the ORGANISER;
- Hinder the normal occurring of the event;
- Are in a drunken state or derogate from common morality;
- Derogate from the ORGANISER’s, PARTICIPANTS or other persons and organizations prestige and honor.
The organiser can deny publishing a paper in case they:
- They do not meet the requirements, listed on the website;
- They are not relevant to the thematic area of the corresponding event;
- They have obscure or unsettled copyright issues;
- They derogate from third parties or other organizations prestige and honor;
- The submitted by the PARTICIPANT files can have pernicious influence on the technical equipment.
- Do not meet the requirements, listed on the website;
- Are not relevant to the thematic area of the corresponding journal;
- Have obscure or unsettled copyright issues;
- Derogate from third parties or other organizations prestige and honor.